- RSS Channel Showcase 1231520
- RSS Channel Showcase 9186234
- RSS Channel Showcase 4178386
- RSS Channel Showcase 8006781
- 01/22/16--09:00: What Pregnant Women Read
- 02/11/17--10:00: Notable NYC: 2/11–2/17
At Lit Hub, Yardenne Greenspan discusses the solace she found in parenting books during pregnancy:
Now that I was in this completely new and foreign scenario, my body doing things I never realized it knew how, my mind trying to keep up, my emotions all over the place, it made sense to seek out something direct and obvious: a pregnancy book.
Saturday 2/11: Immigrant Rally: Here to Stay. Washington Square Park, 2 p.m., free.
Maryam Monalisa Gharavi and Jennifer Scappettone join the Segue Series. Zinc Bar, 4:30 p.m., $5.
Sunday 2/12: Nicole Fix, Joanna C. Valente, Fraylie Nord, and Yardenne Greenspan join the Sundays at Erv’s reading series.